Monday, October 15, 2007

Trying those Faux Icicles.

I have read so much about making these icicles. And, then I went to a family gathering and a friend showed me the card that she made using Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds. I did it directly on the card and was fairly pleased with the outcome. Now, I can't wait to do it at a workshop and see how excited my girls are when they learn something new. Not only will they learn something new, but something that is extremely easy to duplicate. All that you need to do is apply the Crystal Effects in a straight line. Then I took a toothpick and stretched the CE down to make it resemble icicles. Wa-La! Now, I am thinking that I have time to try it with black glitter and do some scary Halloween cards!!! The colors that I used here are SU! Garden Green, Bayou Blue and Ruby Red. Go ahead, try some of your own icicles!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

That is a really cute idea!! Never seen this before, and I wondered what you meant when you mentioned it the other day! I like!! This would actually look cute on my Christmas cards this year!! I don't have crystal effects or dazzling diamonds, though!! Thanks alot!! Keri