Friday, October 19, 2007

Birthday Card Exchange!

This month the SUDEMOONLY CCS theme is birthday cards. This is the card that I came up with to send to my 5 lucky recipients. I used the SU! True Friend stamp set. I also used SU! Naturals Ivory, Garden Green, Ballet Blue and Night of Navy Ink and Papers. Now, I all that I have to do is wait to get my list of names to send the cards to. Then, the hard part...waiting to receive the cards that will be sent my way! I love the ideas and cards that I receive. When I get them, I will post them!! Have a great weekend!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

This is a beautiful card!! Is that set in the mini, or the catalog? I keep forgetting to ask you when the new retirement list comes out...I know you keep telling me, but I forget!! Keri