Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A Holiday Workshop Project!

Last Friday, I held a SU! workhop here at my house. One of the projects that we made was a Christmas Tree Ornament. They are so simple to make and the ladies seemed to really enjoy them. The picture doesn't quite do them justice, but trust me they are stunning!!! I used SU! classic ink refills (real red, cool carribean, baroque burgundy and brilliant blue) with dazzling diamonds to create these 4 ornaments. I have in mind to make many more of these for teachers gifts, bus driver gifts and grandparent gifts! I better get working on them as Christmas is just around the corner! Have a great day!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

I am loving those ornaments! That cool caribbean one is my favorite, too! I have got to get some glitter and glass balls now!! Keri