Monday, October 8, 2012

Christmas Is Coming!

 
 
Well, isn't technology great?  It is amazing when it works, but when it doesn't it sure does create a problem!  So, with a new computer I am back up and posting!  Hopefully, this works for a while!
 
Anyway, back to the card!  As previously posted, I ordered many new products from the Holiday Catalog.  For this card I used The Ornament Keepsakes Stamp Set and the Ornament Keepsakes Framelits.  When I first saw this set, I liked it.  Then, I begin to think of all of the uses for it.  So, I ordered it!
 
For this card I used Lucky Limeade, Real Red and Whisper White card stock.  The background is also new from the Holiday Catalog.  It is called Holiday Frame.  It is elegant!! I just love it and you will see lots of it!  The sentiment is from the set Winter Memories.  And, you guessed it:  It is in the Holiday Mini Catalog.
 
I have had so much fun creating Christmas Cards.  I can't settle on just one.  So, for the first year ever I may send numerous cards at Christmas and not just one design as in years past!
 
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: