Saturday, November 17, 2007

Paper Bows



When I woke up this morning at 4:45, I knew that I had to get up and be productive....I just didn't know what I was going to produce. So, as I was browsing the internet, I found a bow tutorial on SCS. OMG!!! I have never done anything so easy!!! I whipped out four of them in no time. And, now I know what one of my projects will be this week at my workshop!!! I think that the ladies will love these!!! All you need is a 6" X 12 " piece of double sided paper, 3 brads, 3 pop up glue dots and adhesive. Now, I know what I am going to do with all of the extra paper that I have!!!! SCS is a wonderful place...go check it out!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

These are adorable!! I will have to check it out!! I have been folding so many of those flippin stars, I should probably not even consider these!! Keri