Friday, September 28, 2007

Tonights Workshop Cards.

Tonight I am having my monthly SU! workshop. These are the three cards that we will be all making together. I had a great time with these three cards! It seems to me that Fall is my favorite Season to create cards for. They just come so easy!!!The first card uses Very Vanilla, Really Rust, and Chocolate Chip paper. I used markers to create the flower and the words, by coloring directly on the stamp. The apple card is using Rose Red, Basic Black and Whisper White paper. I colored the apples with the SU! True Color pencils and the bucket with SU! Metallic pencils. Although you can't tell from the picture, I covered the apples with a coat of crystal effects to make them stand out. The 3rd card was created with Pastels and the masking technique! I hope that my guests enjoy these cards as much as I do!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tina said...

So hey! I'm opposite you / I've blogged in one way or another for awhile but just started making cards! Your cards are great! ;0)

Kerilou said...

THese are adorable!! That set is really nice-now I think I may need it!! Thanks alot!! Keri